Tier 4 (General) & (Child)

You must apply for a Tier 4 (General) or Tier 4 (Child) visa if you wish to study in the UK and you are a visa national.

Over the past years the UK Government, the Home Office, has tightened the rules in relation to students due to a number of bogus colleges/educational institutions being in existence in the past. 

Under the current UK Immigration Rules, there is limit on your time that you can spend in the UK as a student. You also need to show progression in your academic career while applying for further leave to remain as a student. 

The basic requirements for this category: 

  • You mus have a CAS - Certificate of Acceptance of Studies from an approved educational institution
  • You must show the required maintenance funds that have been maintained in your bank account for at least 28 days prior to the date of the application 
  • You must have genuine intentions to study in the UK
  • You must not have any previous negative immigration history as this may have a direct impact on your application
  • If you are a child student additional requirements are applicable.

If you wish to seek our assistance with your matter you can call us on 0203 884 0292 to discuss your matter.