UK Visa & Immigration

The help our London Immigration lawyers can provide


The extensive knowledge, vast experience in UK visa & immigration and the legal educational and practical  background enables us to provide the  highest level  of services to our clients as per their needs, be it individual or corporate sector. Our clients can easily instruct us from anywhere in the world for all UK visa applications, as all our work is electronically done. Therefore, we can handle your UK visa application from our central London office even if you are at the other end of the world.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Below is a list of UK visa applications that we can provide advice and assistance with. However, this is not an exhaustive list, therefore, if you do not find a category below please call /email to discuss your matter with us as we deal with all UK Visa & Immigration categories.                                                                                         

Various UK Visa Applications

Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) - Now Closed to New Applicants

This category is now closed to new applicants and is practically replaced  by the Start Up and Innovator visa categories. 

Tier 1 (investor)

Tier 1 (Investor) visa allows you to enter the UK by investing at least £2 million in Government bonds or listed companies. Initial leave will be..

British Citizenship

There are various ways through which you can acquire British citizenship. If you already have Permanent Residence or Indefinite Leave to...

EEA Permanent Residence

If you are an EEA national and have lived in the UK and have exercised your Treaty Rights for at least a continuous period of five years, you.........

EEA Residence Card

If you are a non-EEA family member of an EEA national who is exercising his/her Treaty Rights in the UK, you may be eligible to apply for a .............

EEA Retained Rights

If you were a non-EEA family member of an EEA national but are no more their family member as your relationship has either broken down or .........

Spouse Visa / Fiancee Visa

If you are married to a British citizen or to a person who is settled in the UK, or if you wish to enter the UK to marry such a person, you may....

Discretionary leave to Remain

You may be able to apply to live in the UK outside the UK visa & immigration rules, if you are already in the UK and have established a family life.......

Sponsor Licence

If you wish to employ migrant who may require a sponsorship, and you can prove that you are not able to find a suitable candidate from the..............

Tier 4 (General) and (Child)

If you wish to study in the UK as an adult student or wish to send your child to the UK to study at an independent school, you may be able to......

Tier 2 (General)

If you are in the UK in Tier 2 (General) category and wish to switch to another sponsor or wish to apply for this visa to enter the UK to work.............. 

Appeals and Admin Reviews

If your application for a UK visa has been refused and you wish to lodge an appeal to challenge this refusal decision or wish to make an application.....

Call us now 0203 884 0292

Drop us a line!

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Kradh Harlington

Phone: 0203 884 0292 | Email: